- Make KNF
- Hertz 60Hz
- Model UN726 FTP
- Serial 372952
- Weight 15
- Voltage 120V
- Working Working
- Includes Power Cord
- Warranty 30-Day Warranty, 100% Parts and Labor
- Dimensions 16×12×15 in
- Shipping Type FedEx Ground
- Item Condition Pre-owned
- Manufacturing Date 6/97
KNF UN726 FTP Diaphragm Vacuum Pump and Compressor
You'll never have to worry about proper disposal of contaminated pump oil or aspirator contaminated water again!
KNF's Solid-Teflon series of vacuum pumps are the perfect replacement for that oil-sealed vacuum pump or water aspirator you may be using. Using no costly water for its operation, it conserves valuable resources and helps protect the environment by eliminating disposal of solvent-contaminated waste water or pump oil.
The FT series eliminates the worry of chemical attack to your pump or contamination of your pumped medium. With heads of solid Teflon and a unique molded diaphragm tightly bonded to a thick layer of Teflon, these pumps will withstand most corrosive vapors found in the lab. They are UL listed, fitted with a handle, on-off switch and cord set for convenient bench-top laboratory use.
- A KNF pump uses no water or air for its operation, and it always delivers consistent, dependable performance. Use it anywhere without worrying about house air, water or drain connections.
Smooth Diaphragm Surface:
- The diaphragm surface is smooth and continuous. The absence of a clamping disk eliminates a source of corrosion and leaks. The molded shape conforms tightly to the solid Teflon® pump head, reducing dead space in the pumping chamber and increasing end-vacuum performance.
Medium Transfer is Contamination-Free:
- because our oil-free design eliminates backsteaming. Your pumped medium stays analytically pure.
Easy to Use and Maintain:
- Disassembly for occasional cleaning is quick and easy. Special tools or training are unnecessary. Heavy-duty ball-bearings are lubricated and sealed for life. Forget about dicarding spent pump oil or quantities of contaminated water.
- Rotary Evaporation
- Vacuum Distillation
- Vacuum Impregnation
- Transfer of Corrosive Gases
- Stack Gas Sample Extraction
- High Vacuum Roughing Pump
- Vacuum Drying
- Vacuum Filtration
- Process Gas Monitoring
- Liquid De-gassing
- Low Pressure Compressor
- General Laboratory Vacuum Source
**This item has been tested for basic functionality. Pump has some rust and stains from normal use. See photos for details.
“REUZEit has been a great partner for our used equipment needs and always provide timely updates of new arrivals of consigned equipment.”
“Great company to work with. Tammy completed our first international equipment shipment with ease.”
“Fast response, open to adjusting schedule as needed, and great customer interaction.”