- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready for shipping
- Conduct cycle count as per schedule
- Cross-train on other functions and should be expected based on the demands of product flow
- Operates hand truck, cart, dollies, forklift and order-picker to transport stored items from warehouse or to pick up items for shipment.
- Drives box truck, or other appropriate vehicle to transport to and from various customer locations.
- Load and unload products in customer-designated storage areas.
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to products.
- Perform warehouse-related duties when not making deliveries or pick-ups.
- Work in a Team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
This position is full-time and non-exempt. The hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday but may require some flexibility in schedule. REUZEit offers full benefits including, but not limited to – medical, dental, vision, PTO, and sick time after the probationary period.