This AUDIONVAC VM-151H tabletop vacuum sealer has been tested for basic functionality and has slight cosmetic blemishes from normal use. We’ve confirmed all other functions are working, but the unit will need 2 gas springs to hold the top cover open. We will order and install these springs as part of the order once payment is made. We are also open to accepting a lower offer if repair is not desired.
This AUDIONVAC VM-151H tabletop vacuum sealer packaging machine features a transparent lid with a deep drawn stainless steel chamber providing optimal hygiene. Quick change seal bar allows for easy maintenance and reduced downtime. Polyethylene filler plates come standard with this vacuum sealer to occupy unused space in the chamber to reduce vacuum cycle time. This chamber vacuum sealer features a dependable and powerful vacuum pump.
- Logical, user-friendly controls
- Easy to read display
- Convenient filler plates to adjust to your size requirement
- Standard 115V electrical requirement
- No compressed air or special connections required
- Use with pre-made vacuum bags
- Available in a variety of chamber sizes to suit your needs
- Powerful, dependable vacuum pumps
- Digital controls for fast adjustment
- Soft air return to protect delicate products (VMS 153, 163, and 163W only)
- Optional gas flush for modified atmosphere packaging
- Very low residual oxygen