The Medela Dominant Flex Aspirator features one-touch adaptable flow rates allowing for a wider variety of procedures to be carried out with just one pump. It is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, medical practices, and can also be used to provide the vacuum required for use with cardiac tissue stabilizers used in off-pump coronary artery bypass and for use with epicardial ablation probes.
The standard flow rate of 50 l/min is an ideal starting point for most procedures. Should you require a faster vacuum build-up, a simple touch of the 60 l/min button is sufficient to put the suction pump into turbo mode. A touch on the 40 l/min button immediately delivers quiet operation.
- High Vacuum: -95 kPa, -713 mmHg.
- Flow: 40, 50, or 60 lpm.
- Noise Level: (measured in Medela acoustic room at 1 meter distance)
- 40 lpm: 37.8 dBA.
- 50 lpm: 38.4 dBA.
- 60 lpm: 39.8 dBA.
- Protection Class II: With a protective earth.
- Potential Equilization Conductor: Maintains the difference in potential at 0, thus preventing any transfer of static electricity running through the patient.
- IP21: Protection from dripping water.
- Vacuum Gauge: kPa and mmHg.