iUF126 i.Series Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer
The iUF126 is a -86°C, single door ultra-low temperature freezer designed for the storage of samples, reagents, controls, tissue, rare-blood and other biologics. Capacity is 26 cu ft (736 L). The iUF126 is designed for optimized performance, with focus on frost reduction, oil management and intelligent information & diagnostic data.
- Unique Heat Barrier System keeps heat out and reduces frost. Includes four levels of containment: fortified outer door with multi-bulb gaskets, insulated and reinforced inner door with dual-blade gaskets, hot gas loop and advanced composite panels in cabinet frame, and premium insulation.
- Custom cascade refrigeration system designed to provide maximum heat exchange and optimize oil management.
- Innovative i.C3 Information Center provides intelligent diagnostic information and temperature data, while providing security features to keep information safe.
- Guardian Plus Access Control ensures product integrity.
**This Ultra Low Temp Freezer has been tested for basic functionality and reaches desired temperature. See photos for details.
- 26 cu ft | 736 L
Temperature Range | Set Point
- -50°C to -86°C | -80°C
Interior Dimensions (w x h x d)
- 34.4 x 54.1 x 23.3 in
- 874 x 1374 x 592 mm
- 4 Stainless Steel Shelves
- 5 Compartments and Inner Doors
- i.C3 color touchscreen