Thermo Scientific TSQ Endura Triple-Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
provides unparalleled value, with LODs and LOQs unrivaled in its class. It delivers this best-in-class quantitation run after run and day after day, even for complex and difficult-to-run samples. Close integration
with application-specific software ensures maximum productivity. The instrument’s excellent analytical performance doesn’t come at the price of complexity or lack of durability; breakthrough software and hardware
developments make operation far easier and more reliable than in previous-generation triple quadrupoles. The TSQ Endura MS helps users spend more time thinking about their analyses and less time worrying about instrument setup and operation.
**This unit does not include software or pump. Left side panel is missing. See attached pictures for what is included. Unit will need to be validated/calibrated to ensure accurate results. Inquire if validation/calibration is available from seller for an additional cost.
• Extreme quantitative value in a triple quadrupole
• Best-in-class sensitivity
• Ultrafast selected-reaction monitoring enables
quantification of more compounds in less time
• Superb robustness and reliability
• Close integration with application-specific software
ensures maximum productivity
• Simple method development and easy operation
- Positive Electrospray (HESI)- A 2 µL injection of a 500 fg/µL reserpine solution will produce a minimum signal-tonoise ratio of 80,000:1 for the transition of the protonated molecule at m/z 609.3 to the fragment ion at m/z 195.1 when operated in selected-reaction monitoring (SRM) mode with Q1 and Q3 resolution set to 0.4 and 0.7 Da FWHM respectively.
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI)- A 2 μL loop injection of a 500 fg/μL reserpine solution will produce a minimum signal-to-noise ratio of 25,000:1 for the transition of the protonated molecular ion at m/z 609.3 to the fragment ion at m/z 195.1 when operated in selected reaction monitoring (SRM) mode with Q1 and Q3 resolution both set to 0.7 Da FWHM
- Negative Electrospray (nESI)- A 2 μL loop injection of a 500 fg/uL chloramphenicol solution will produce a minimum signal-to-noise ratio of 80,000:1 for the transition of the deprotonated molecular ion at m/z 321.0 to the fragment ion at m/z 152.0 when operated in selected reaction monitoring mode (SRM) with Q1 and Q3 resolution set to 0.4 and 0.7 Da FWHM, respectively.
- Mass Range- m/z 10–3400
- Resolution- Q1 and Q3 adjustable to 0.4 Da peak width (FWHM) across the entire mass range
- Scan Rate- 15,000 amu/second at a resolution of 2 FWHM
500 SRM/second (for any resolution from 0.4 through 2.0 FWHM)
25msec polarity switching
- Mass Stability– Mass assignment will be within ±0.05 Da over a 24 hour period. The laboratory room temperature must be maintained between 18–27 °C (65–81 °F). The room temperature may not change by more than 5 °C (9 °F) during this period