This RSI-400 Sheet Slitter powers on and has been tested for basic functionality.
The Zeta RSI-400 Sheet Slitter is a robust cutting instrument which is designed to slit a wide range of rapid test materials (sample pad, absorbent pad, conjugate pad, and other assays’ materials.) that are in sheet forms to convert them into pre-cut pad strips to fixed width, for the purpose of using them for the next process of lamination to card.
This powerful unit equipped with rotary blade type features an ultra-fast cutting operation that yields high throughput as well as production efficiency. The unit works by manually loading a sheet into the blades for a swift one-time slitting action (entire sheet is converted into narrowed pad strip width in one pass).
The unit also offers an easy blade head removal to prevent cross-contamination of differing pads or for cutting different width size.
• Increased productivity: Entire sheet is cut into band strips instantly in one pass.
• Solid construction with top quality components for durability.
• Simple operation and low maintenance provides for hassle-free usage.
• Optimized blade shapes for cutting different sheet types.
• Specially coated blades for improved lifespan.
• Easy swapping of blade head for different cut size.
• Additional blade head for cutting more than one strip size. (e.g. 5, 20, 30 mm, etc.)
– Capacity : 360 sheets/hr (Based on 10 sec. feeding interval)
– Sheet Width : Max. 310 mm
– Sheet Length : Max. 310 mm
– Current : 0.3KVA. 3A