This RCI-300 is used and in very good condition. It has minor cosmetic defects on the front right panel, and some rust buildup on metal roller that’s not affecting functionality. All functions working as intended. (see photos)
The RCI-300 Rotary Slitter is a robust cutting instrument which is designed to slit a wide range of rapid test materials, typically of finished cards/uncut sheets/glucose rows into final strip forms. This powerful unit equipped with rotary blade type features an ultra-fast cutting operation that yields high throughput as well as production efficiency.
The simple yet highly efficient unit works by manually loading the card into the blades (card length and strip width determines blade count) for a swift slitting action. At less than a second, the cut strips are discharged onto a collection tray or down the chute (optional) for quick and convenient collection into a bottle. The blade head can be easily removed and *swapped for cutting different width size.
QUALITY & PERFORMANCE
- Increased productivity: Entire card is cut into strips instantly in one pass.
- Solid construction with top quality components for durability.
- Specially developed blade types for optimized cutting of different materials.
- Specially coated blades for improved lifespan.
- Built-in anti-static Ionizer reduces strip sticking issue due to static cling.
EASE OF USE
- Simple operation and low maintenance provides for hassle-free usage.
- Easy removal of blade head for different cutting requirement
- Convenient QC access: As the cut strips are uniformly spread out on the collection tray, defects in strips (improper dispense coating, gluing, length, etc.) can easily be identified for removal.
- Card Feeding Method: Manual
- Capacity: 720 cards/hour (Based on 5 second card feeding interval)
- Applicable Card Length: Max. 320 mm
- Applicable Card Width: Max. 100 mm
- Applicable Card Thickness: Max. 2.5 mm (Depends on the characteristics of card)
- Strip Cut Width: (Cut size is made to order)
- Cutting Accuracy Tolerance: Less than 0.1 mm
- Current: 0.4 KVA, 3 A