The Shimadzu RF-10AXL Fluorescence Detector, CAT# 228-35353-92, has a compact, modular design and is used with an SCL-10Avp system controller to complement any existing HPLC system. It easily integrates with other Shimadzu LC-10A Series components via fiber optic communication cables for “plug-and-play” convenience in building a customized Shimadzu LC system. The RF-10AXL offers many built-in GLP functions including self diagnostics, maintenance information (lamp lit hours, lamp energy), and span calibration functionality.
**Unit has slight cosmetic blemishes. See attached pictures for more details.
– Light source: High Precision Xenon lamp, 150W
– Excitation/emission monochromators: Concave, blazed holographic grating monochromators, F2.4
– Measuring wavelength range: 200 – 650 nm (200-900nm option)
– Spectral bandwidth: 15 nm both in the excitation and emission sides
– Wavelength accuracy: +/- 0.2 nm
– Sensitivity: The S/N radio is 300 for the Raman line of distilled water (350nm excitation wavelength and 1.5 sec. time constant)
– Detector: Photomultiplier
– Cell (volume, pressure, material): 12 μL, approx. 20kgf/cm2 as standard (2 μL cell and inert cells are available as option)
– Time programming: Wavelengths parameters may be programmed in up to 32 steps