The Xuri Cell Expansion System W25 delivers an automated, controlled expansion environment for the growth of cell therapies in volumes up to 25 L across research, process development, and manufacturing operations.
- Closed system minimizes risk of cell contamination.
- High cell densities through automated perfusion protocols.
- Processes stay in control through advanced control capabilities and remote operation/monitoring via UNICORN software.
- Suitable for use in a regulated environment.
- Achieve >10 x 106 cells/mL, in volumes up to 25 L, with non-invasive mixing, media perfusion, and efficient oxygen transfer in a low-sheer environment.
|Application||Variety of cell culture applications such as expansion of primary T-lymphocytes.|
|Includes||1 Filter Heater|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient temperature range 15°C to 32°CHumidity range 20% to 80% (noncondensing)|
|Order Information||Xuri Cell Expansion System W25 requires a Cellbag Control Unit, UNICORN software and a Tray 10, Tray 20, or Tray 50.|
|Rocking Angle||2° – 12°|
|Rocking Rate||2 – 40 rocks/min|
29-0645-68 Xuri Cell Expansion System W25
29-0652-31 Tray 10
29-0652-34 Lid 10
29-0646-02 Xuri Cell Expansion W25 CBCU Full
29-0645-71 Xuri Cell Expansion W25 Pump
29150152 IQOQ Xuri W25 Rocker
29150153 IQOQ Xuri W25 Pump
29150154 IQOQ Xuri W25 CBCU
***Buyer must have Vista or Windows XP operating system to run.***
***SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED.***