The Edwards E2M30 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump offers excellent ultimate pumping speed while providing quiet operation. With outstanding vapor handling capabilities, the E2M30 is a reliable and versatile 208V vacuum pump.
- Large, clearly marked, easily accessible controls
- Operate at quiet 48dBA
- Easy to use and service (require no special tools)
- Fast-acting inlet valve prevents oil and gas suck-back in the event of power or oil pressure loss
- NW25 inlet/outlet connections
High vacuum or high throughput from the same pump
- Easily selectable modes
- High Vacuum mode provides ultimate vacuum down to 1.5 x 10-3 torr with no gas ballast
- High Throughput mode sustains long-term high inlet pressures with ultimate vacuum as low as 2.3 x 10-2 torr without gas ballast
Adjustable gas ballast control maximizes vapor handling capability
- Gas ballast delivered into pump prevents condensation of vapor carried by pumped gases
- Three user-selectable gas ballast positions—’0′ Closed, ‘I’ Low Flow, ‘II’ High Flow—meet most vapor handling requirements.
|1.5 x 10-3mbar|
|48 dB (A)|
|Pump, 2m electrical supply cable, inlet screen and Ultragrade 19 Oil, lifting bracket|