Despatch Double Stack LCC Series Ovens with MRC 51000015AF Chart Recorder
Offers HEPA filtration for processes where minimization of contamination is essential. The removable HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is designed to provide a constant flow of 99.97% clean air to the product being heated. The HEPA filter with silicone seal provides 99.99% filtration. A magnehelic differential pressure gauge monitors pressure drop across the HEPA filter.
**Please note that HEPA filters may need to be replaced.
• Despatch Protocol Plus microprocessor-based digital programmable control, with
simultaneous digital readout of both setpoint and actual temperatures.
• CE and SEMI S2 compliance, including yellow and red disconnect switch/EMO
mounted in the front control panel door.
• Manual reset high-limit control.
• Proportioning temperature control using solid state relays.
• 3 inches of insulation minimizes heat loss, external thermal spots and air
• Stainless steel exterior and interior with all interior seams continuously welded on
the insulation side to protect the work chamber from contamination and to permit
chamber cleaning without damaging insulation.
• Horizontal airflow, which achieves air temperature uniformity of +/- 1% of
• Recirculation motor is mounted at rear of oven, providing convenient access and
allowing up to three ovens to be stacked on top of one another, while still keeping
loading heights ergonomically acceptable.
• Electrical door lock switch prevents operator from opening chamber door when
cycle is in process. Door lock switch has manual override for authorized
maintenance personnel to release door in case of power failure.
• Oven door switch option
|1.88 x 2.88
(48.0 x 73.4)
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||260°C|
|Chamber Size, inches (cm)||W:15 (38) D:14 (36) H: 14 (36)|
|Capacity Ft3 (liters)||1.6 (45)|