Honeywell North Primair PA700 Series Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) kit NEW IN BOX
Available by pallet of 24 units per pallet.
Bulk pricing available:
1 pallet (24 units/pallet) $125/unit or $3,000/pallet.
10-49 pallets (24 units/pallet) $100/unit or $2,400/pallet.
50-99 pallets (24 units/pallet) $85/unit or $2,040/pallet.
100+ pallets (24 units/pallet) $62.50/unit or $1500/pallet.
Ships FOB from Roselle, IL 60172
The PA700 Series PAPR is easy to assembly with components that lock into place with little effort. Controls are easy to operate— even when wearing gloves. Easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces take just minutes to wipe down at the end of a shift.
- Illuminated keypad features easy-to-read display and large buttons for convenient operation
- On-demand airflow with three speeds enhance user comfort
- Smart breathing tube connection automatically detects between tight- and loose-fitting hoses and adjusts airflow accordingly
- Lightweight flexible breathing tube provides increased freedom of movement
- Ergonomic belt distributes PAPR weight evenly and prevents slippage
- Adjustable easy-to-clean PVC straps provide customized fit
- Side-mounted battery locks into place to reduce accidental disconnects
- Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack with on-board charge display; battery holds 8-hour charge
- Smart-charger system can re-charge fully depleted battery in approximately 4.5 hours; continuously monitors battery pack health and alerts user of potential problems via the LED display panel
- Assigned Protection Factor: 25 APF for loose-fitting head covering; 1000 APF for bibbed hood
- Weight (each unit), 6.0 lb. (2.7kg)
The PA700 Series PAPR meets the requirements of NIOSH CFR 84 when assembled from components listed on the NIOSH approval label included with the product.
Assigned Protection Factor (APF)25
Product Type PAPR Kit
Includes Medium Sized loose-fitting head cover and adjustable headgear