Unit is in good working condition.
The 405 is a high-performance general use tabletop aspirator for use in hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, nursing home facilities, and home care. This durable unit meets the need for controlled vacuum regulation up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum with a flow rate of 40 lpm at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator is invaluable for removing mucus from the throats of newborn infants and post-operative patients, for bronchoscopic suction, and for many other bedside uses.
- Vacuum Range:
- 01-12 Models: -80 to -635 mm Hg.
- 01-23 Model: -25 to -555 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate:
- 01-12 Models: 40 lpm at open flow.
- 01-23 Model: 25 lpm at open flow.
- Pump Type:
- 01-12 Models: Carbon rotary vane.
- 01-23 Model: Oil-less dual diaphragm.
- 01-12 Models: 1/10 hp.
- 01-23 Model: 1/20 hp.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.