The Opentrons OT-2 is a high-precision, open-source liquid handler designed to be easy for scientists to use and flexible enough to automate many application workflows. This robot and its accompanying automation platform are used to automate hundreds of protocols and workflows in genomics, proteomics, cell-based assays, and drug discovery.
**Left clear panel is missing. Does NOT include and pipettes.
**Software for OT-2 is FREE on the following website: https://opentrons.com/ot-app/
- Flexible open-source platform
- Self-serve unboxing and installation
- Reagent agnostic
- Plug-and-play setup with access to protocol libraries to enable immediate assay implementation
- Easily integrates to your existing instruments
- Compatible with ANSI/SBS compliant or automation friendly tubes, microplates, deep-well plates, reservoirs and adapters
- LED indicator provide users feedback, diagnosis & troubleshooting aid on instrument power state, system processing, ethernet and network connectivity
- 11 deck slots enable countless configurations. Deck slots are compatible with standard SBS dimensions.
- Single and multi-channel pipetting. 2-pipette mounts, for a configuration of 1 or 2 single or 8-channel pipettes. Pipettes are easily interchangeable.