The Instron model Long Travel Extensometer is a precise device for measuring strain in highly extensible materials such as elastomers, semi-rigid plastics, and films. Designed for use in electromechanical testing instruments, Instron units can be used to measure specimen elongations up to 30 in or 750 mm.
• Quick release clamps
• Counterbalanced for minimum force on sample
• Variable gauge lengths settings
• Adjustable clamping pressure for a variety of
• Easily installed on most Instron machines
• Self-identifying for ease of calibration