The ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
The ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector is a tunable, dual wavelength ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector that offers optimal linearity, resolution, and sensitivity for UPLC/UV separations. It features uniquely designed, patented, light-guiding flow cell technology, low-noise performance (6 μAU), and support for data rates up to 80 Hz.
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
- Maximum signal-to-noise response enabled by light-guiding flow cell technology, which eliminates internal absorption, for minimal bandspreading and maintained concentration
- High sensitivity for low-level detection for simultaneous quantitation of major and minor components
- Independent optimization of data rate and filter time constants for the accurate integrations of narrow, sharp peaks typically characterized by UPLC