The Agilent 6850 Automatic Liquid Sampler (ALS) with the Agilent 6850 gas chromatograph is the ideal gas chromatography system for routine QA/QC analyses. The modular 6850 ALS mounts directly onto the GC system, preserving its small footprint while adding significant sample capacity.
- Simplified user interface with six buttons on the front panel to view instrument status, choose one of five methods, and start or stop the analysis.
- Easy column replacement: unique top-opening lid allows safe, unobstructed access to column connections at the inlet and detector.
- Consistent fast temperature ramps and short cool-down times with no need for a higher-voltage power source due to small oven with less thermal mass.
- Same EPC as full size GC allows all pressures and flows to be programmed into the method.
- Versatile autosampler accommodates 27 2-mL vials or 22 4-mL vials, with optional turret accessory.
- Cryogenic cooling to -20 °C with up to 50 % reduction in carbon dioxide consumption compared to a full-sized GC.