The LiquidBiopsy Platform simplifies the isolation, enumeration, and molecular analysis of rare cells and cell-free DNA (cfDNA) from whole-blood samples. Achieving high target cell recovery and exceptional purity, the platform enables downstream molecular characterization of rare cells using next-generation sequencing (NGS), FISH and IHC.
The LiquidBiopsy Platform is part of a comprehensive, cost-effective workflow for the automated isolation, enumeration, and analysis of rare cells. High CTC capture rates are critical in patient monitoring applications because thereare usually less than 10 CTCs in a 7.5 mL whole blood sample (1 target cell per billion).
Sample multiplexing and a one-day blood drawto-sequence workflow accelerate turnaround time for higher- throughput laboratories.
The proprietary Cynvenio sheath flow chip uniquely supports patient monitoring applications. It achieves high purity while capturing CTCs using immunomagnetic positive selection. This flow chip enables low-input DNA sequencing without the need for whole-genome amplification. The chip can then be used to stain and scan the captured target cells.
- Optimized LiquidBiopsy worflow
- Up to a 48 hour turn-around
- Variant detection: 0.1% to 1% sensitivity
- CTC enrichment: 1 in a billion cells
- Detects somatic & germline mutations
The flexible design of the LiquidBiopsy platform supports a variety of research areas, including:
- Endothelial Cells
- Stem Cell Research
- Fetal Cells / Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (NiPT)
- Peptide/Aptamer Libraries
- Infectious Disease
- Biohazard Waste Bin
- Chip Tray
- Reagant Rack Stabilizing Plate
- Reagant Rack
- Tip Rack
- 500 mL Wast Bottle with Biohazardous Label X2
- Drainage Trough Tubing
- Drainage Trough
- 0.5 mL PCR Tube Centrifuge Adapter
- Gasket Insertion Tool
- Elution Magnet
- 1X PBS CB – 034 X7