The Xuri Cell Expansion System W25 delivers an automated, controlled expansion environment for the growth of cell therapies in volumes up to 25 L across research, process development, and manufacturing operations.
- Closed system minimizes risk of cell contamination.
- High cell densities through automated perfusion protocols.
- Processes stay in control through advanced control capabilities and remote operation/monitoring via UNICORN software.
- Suitable for use in a regulated environment.
- Achieve >10 x 106 cells/mL, in volumes up to 25 L, with non-invasive mixing, media perfusion, and efficient oxygen transfer in a low-sheer environment.
This functionally closed system is based on established WAVE rocking technology that provides gentle mixing and aeration to the culture, resulting in high cell densities whilst minimizing the risk of contamination.
*Unit includes laptop with Unicorn 7.0 software but it DOES NOT include software database.
|Application||Variety of cell culture applications such as expansion of primary T-lymphocytes.|
|Includes||1 Filter Heater|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient temperature range 15°C to 32°CHumidity range 20% to 80% (noncondensing)|
|Order Information||Xuri Cell Expansion System W25 requires a Cellbag Control Unit, UNICORN software and a Tray 10, Tray 20, or Tray 50.|
|Power||100 to 240 V, ~ 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||1500 VA|
|Rocking Angle||2° – 12°|
|Rocking Rate||2 – 40 rocks/min|
***Buyer must have Vista or Windows XP operating system to run.***
***SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED.***