Invitrogen Prodigy Microarray System Model 2000DX
Used – unit is in excellent working condition, please see photos for details. Includes everything pictured. Unit will be tested before shipping.
The Prodigy system features several technological advancements over other systems in the market. It has 5-times the density capacity of current bead-based assays and is enabled by push-button, walk-away automation, enabling researchers to spend valuable time reviewing data or preparing more samples. Prodigy is inherently scalable to include multiplexing capability for more than 500 analytes, while providing high resolution and unmatched efficiency and reliability.
The Prodigy™ Instrument will free up valuable technologists time and improve laboratory efficiency by automating the entire SSO assay. Run time is only 1.5 to 3 hours, including data collection. Its complete automation will give you superior reproducibility. The Prodigy Instrument’s Touchscreen will walk you through the easy assay set-up by providing step by step instructions along with your run’s specific reagent needs.
- Optimized Small Footprint: 27″W x 23″L x 23″H
- User Friendly TouchScreen for machine set-up
- Integrated camera takes a snapshot of the chip & transfers to software analysis for immediate interpretation
- Microarray has 5x the capacity of today’s bead
- Barcode reader to identify strip lots for traceability
- Single & Dual hit Probes are designed for all known Exon 2 & 3 polymorphisms
- Ability to run 1-12 strips (8-96) samples of any loci at a time
- Identical 1.5 hour amplification strategy for all loci