Bohdan Automation/Metter Toledo ABL-800 Automated Weighed Label System
Used – has some cosmetic wear from normal use, please see photos for details. Includes everything pictured.
- Bohdan Automation ABL-800 Liquid Handling System
- Mettler Toledo AT200 Balance/Scale
- Zebra 110 XiIII Plus Labeler
Mettler Toledo AT200 Analytical Balance Digital Scale:
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Weighing capacity: 205 g
- Taring range (by subtraction): 0…205 g
- Reproducibility (s) 0…50 g: 0.04 mg
- Reproducibility (s) 50…100 g: 0.05 mg
- Reproducibility (s) 100…200 g: 0.07 mg
- Linearity: ± 0.15mg
- Stabilization time (typical) variable with vibration adapter: 3,5,7 s
- Built-in calibration weights: 2×100 g Measured to ±0.1 mg (±0.01 mg AT20/21) at an air density of 1200 mg/l on virtual mass with density 8.0 g/cm3.
- Calibration FACT: Fully automatic motorized self-calibration with two built-in weights (manual triggering also possible). Test possibility to check the calibration.
- Calibration with external weight: 200 g
- Display with METTLER Deltatrac: VFD (vacuum fluorescent)
- Display sequence: 0.2…0.4 s variable
- Sensitivity drift (5…40°C): Maximum deviation with automatic self-calibration ±0.00015%, (with automatic self-calibration switched off) 1 ppm/°C.
- Linearization: Automatic self-linearization of the weighing curve (simultaneously with motorized calibration FACT).
- Data interface: CL and RS232C, bidirectional, built in as standard, all lines galvanically separated.
- Glass draft shield: No hindering guideways; automatic motorized opening or at a keystroke.
- Inner draft shield AT: Standard
- AC adapter (to national codes): Voltage 115 V or 230 V, admissible voltage fluctuations: +15…-20%. Frequency: 50…60 Hz; power consumption 15,5W max.
- Admissible ambient conditions: Temperature: 5…40 °C; relative humidity: 25…85% (non-condensing). Height above sea level: -500…+6000 m.
- Weighing pan feedthrough for stainless steel below-the-balance weighing: 80×80 [mm]
- Measures Weight: Free height above weighing pan 239 mm, Balance housing 241x433x289 (WxLxH), AC adapter 115x140x53mm (WxLxH) Balance 9.3 kg, AC adapter 1.2kg
Zebra 110XiIII Plus Labeler:
- Print Method – Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal.
- Print Resolution – 600 dots per inch (dpi).
- Print Speed – up to 4 inches per second (ips).
- Print Width – up to 3.2 in. wide.
- Memory – 16MB SDRAM & 4MB Flash.
- Ethernet & Wireless interface options.
- ZebraLink connectivity.
- Construction – 12 gauge steel frame.
- Dimensions – 19.5 x 10.37 x 15.5 in.