The Quality Listing Manager (QLM) has overall responsibility for thru-put and quality of listings of the new and used equipment that is received from all our clients and sales channels. With direct reports onsite and remote.
Ultimately the QLM job is to make sure all AUM (assets under management) are properly received, processed, stored, tracked and reported. Specific objectives include:
- Team- Build and inspire a world class team to provide best in class service
- Process- Create, communicate and implement best in class SOP’s/processes
- Dashboard- Establish metrics to measure, report and improve the quality of Processing operations.
- People Management: manage 2 to 6 people
- Receiving- Create and execute to process to receive and report the receipt to all stakeholders
- SOP’s- Review current and optimize future state SOP’s for AUM processing
- Listings- Content creation and posting of descriptions of all AUM
- Images- Uploading of all images for AUM
- Valuations- Utilize data from internal (sales teams & service teams) and external sources to asess and establish equipment valuations for resale
- Quality- Create quality standards for all listing.
- Sales Interface- Establish regular communication and reporting to the Sales team
- Storage- Assure that equipment is safely and efficiently labeled, tracked and stored
- 4 x Preprocessors in the California and Netherlands warehouses
- Several remote technical writers/post processor
Reporting – You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Sales- You will liase with the Director of Sales and the sales team to assure that AUM is accurately valued and posted on our website
- HR- You will liaise with HR team to coordinate the hiring, firing and management of your direct reports
- Education- Candidates should have an 2-year associates or 4-year college degree
- Strong organization skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- People Management- Candidate should have 2+ years in managing and inspiring team members
- Process- Candidate should have experience in creating and executing business processes and workflows
This position is full-time and non-exempt. The hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday but may require some flexibility in schedule. REUZEit offers full benefits including, but not limited to – medical, dental, vision, PTO, and sick time after the probationary period.